Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Would YOU hire this man?

H*** was born in Germany & raised in Illinois. As a kid he liked horses, dogs and drawing. Later on his interests included sports, art, business & marketing. A Colorado native since the early 70’s he formed his own business…in the mid 80’s…(that) works with companies…to unravel bills and provide economic benefits to businesses…

H*** has the unique ability to talk to anyone about anything. Always the perfectionist, his best asset is the ability to make something from nothing…

1973- 1976…I was known as the “condo king” and top seller…

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS

How would you describe yourself today? Proven winner…

How do you explain that? Intense competitor. I even get serious when I play checkers with my son.

What’s your favorite toy? My Jaguar XKE Roadster. This vehicle was chief of the road show. It had stunning good looks, aircraft instrumentation, wire wheels, leather bucket seats and a convertible top. The car did not know how to go slow. Twelve cylinders and 400 hp bring it to 65 mph in 1st gear, 100 mph comes in about 10 seconds. Standing still the wicked Jag draws more attention than Paris Hilton at a church social…

When you do business with me I expect you to expect the best…

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about Agnetha's bum.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Deviled Hampton said...

i'm sure there is a chatroom out there devoted to agnetha's bottom...and i can't think of a better argument in favor of the intranet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!